Viewing time period – 21:02 – 04:21
Started TPointing at Point 153, at 22:00 got to Point 231 which gave us 192 confirmed points.
Then went back and did the following points
Point 28 (DONE)
Point 50-55 (DONE)
Point 60 (DONE)
Failed – 107, 108, 112, 113, 130-132,134
Not tried – 100,109-110, 114-118
Completed – 111, 119-129,133,135-152
We had some cloud around 22:45 until 23:29
Throughout this time I processed some Lunar images on the Windows laptop with AutoStakkert from the previous few nights of imaging through the Mak 180. I have noticed you cannot open anything larger than 4GB file size !!
@1:52am TPoint finished
@2:09 GingerGeek took over to look at focuser positions and backlash and autofocus on the Takahashi FSQ102.
Then we started to image M53 on the Tak for RGB data to add to the Luminance data we already have from GingerGeek’s data on the Esprit 120ED.
Tomorrow I will need to look at the TPoint model to refine it!
So I took a look at the TPoint model and could not get it below 109 inner circle and 200 outer circle without removing a lot of points. So I posted question on the Bisque Sky X forum.
They came back and stated there is something loose in my imaging train or the mount. There is nothing wrong with my imaging train so instead I performed adjustments on the worm gear as they suggested. I will now need to re-TPoint to see if this makes a difference.