Viewing time period – 18:16 – 23:15
Here is my workflow so I can repeat each night until this is finished.
Open dome – done
cool down – done
turn off dehumidifier – done
turn off fans on scope – done
find home – done
focus – done 60,535 clear
remove existing model – done
slew and sync to nearby star – done
make sure scale is correct -done
make sure image link to all sky database is selected – done
start TPoint run – done @ 21:13
Complete TPoint – 93 points done, paused TPointing at 23:15
Turn on Dehumidifer – done
Note that tonight I found the dome was definitely not lining up with the 12″ OTA. We have noticed this gradually becoming as problem over the past weeks and months. I am not sure if this is a problem with software, hardware, a change in settings or the temperature of the dome in some way has effected this. To this end I will set about a calibration run of the dome tomorrow to see if that can rectify the issue.